this blog is going to be about my Awesome life as a kid. i am 10years old and my name is Joel ward. i have a youtube channel the channel name is joelplayz-clash-of-clans. hope you enjoyed my first blog bye.
I am new to this wordpress my mom told me about this site and it sounded fun. this blog is going to be about my life. checkout my youtube channel my channel name is: joelplayz-clash-of-clans. and my real life name is
joel ward. hope you guys enjoy my blog bye.
By Rosanna Ward I hope you all had a great Thanksgiving holiday. This year for Thanksgiving, the Gotcher family gathered in force at my home in Oklahoma. Mom and Dad Gotcher finished their eastern speaking tour here, and Kenny, Renée, and their girls drove in from Colorado. We had a full, crazy loud house, and […]
By Renée Gotcher This week NextGen Homeschool is joining forces with Creation Conversations and Kathy Balman @Kathy’s Cluttered Mind to bring you Wildlife Wednesday — posts about nature with a giveaway and a link up for your nature posts. My family is an outdoor-loving family, and one of the reasons we feel truly blessed to call Colorado our […]
By Renée Gotcher Another national election has come and gone: The results are in, and today, we move forward. For me, this election was significant not just because I had strong personal convictions about the issues our country faces, but because I was able to share that passion with my daughters and see them learn […]
By Renée Gotcher This weekend I came to a better appreciation of living in a swing state: It can be pretty exciting and fun the week before a national election if you stop answering your phone and watching live TV, and take advantage of all the live appearances instead. Swing states get lots of “love” […]
By Renée Gotcher My tango with homeschooling curriculum has been pretty well documented on this blog. If you haven’t followed my journey, here are the highlights of our curriculum exploration over the past two years… First Year: My Father’s World and why it didn’t work for us Second Year: Why I chose to try Heart […]
- RT @AnnDunagan: So thankful for the opportunity to encourage families for #missions at Teach Them Diligently #TTDNWA #TTD2017 https://t.co/… 1 month ago
- #teachthemdiligently #TTDNWA location was beautiful, comfortably accommodating, and the Embassy Suites staff... fb.me/8oMGsa5Pj 1 month ago
- #teachthemdiligently #TTDNWA location was beautiful, comfortably accommodating, and the Embassy… instagram.com/p/BSHGU05DqcJ/ 1 month ago
- Heading home from an inspiring weekend at #teachthemdiligently with my sweet 16YO... thank you Nunnery family for... fb.me/8qI5Tjs98 1 month ago
- Heading home from an inspiring weekend at #teachthemdiligently with my sweet 16YO... thank you… instagram.com/p/BSHFDCpDgUR/ 1 month ago